OUR TEAM OF DEDICATED LEADERS HAS PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF...
- Prioritizing the beauty and integrity of Canandaigua Lake and its watershed.
- Protecting our parks from pesticides and tobacco.
- Investing in a cleaner, more sustainable future by taking on the NY ClimateSmart Communities pledge, transitioning to LED streetlights, and installing a solar array to power City properties.
- Coordinating resources with other local governments to decrease costs while increasing or maintaining the quality of services provided to residents.
- Supporting numerous community-building festivals, celebrations, and fundraising events organized by our passionate and dedicated residents.
- Improving our local economy by supporting development and redevelopment of properties throughout the City, including the Pinnacle North, Labelon, and Lisk properties.
- Partnering with Habitat for Humanity and Pathstone Corporation to increase access to affordable and energy efficient housing.
- Increasing the quality of life for residents by funding improvements at City parks, acquiring docks for public use, purchasing land for a dog park, approving the installation of Little Library Boxes at Jefferson park, and supporting the performing arts center at Fort Hill apartments.